Break down stereotypes about engineering and encourage girls to consider it as a career option.
1. Link to the Engineer Your Life Web site. Go to the Link to Us section for a logo, ads, and language you can use.
2. Check out our EYL Facebook page and become a fan.
3. Start using the EYL messages in your workshops, speaking engagements, and outreach efforts.
4. Introduce your colleagues to these messages. Go to the Training Others section to learn how.
5. Use EYL's messages throughout your organization’s communication and media outlets.
6. Distribute Free EYL Materials.
See the full list of available resources and ordering information.
7. Host an Engineer Your Life table at a college fair.
An EYL table is an opportunity to provide prospective engineering students, their parents, and educators with information and give them a chance to ask questions in an informal setting
8. Train others.
You can run an Engineer Your Life Training and teach other adults how to talk to kids about engineering. This section contains a webinar, training slide show, talking points, printable handouts, a list of materials to collect, and preparation tips.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org